Hi Beautiful! Last night my baby brother graduated 8th grade, and I didn’t think I would be that person who cries at a graduation, but I was and I did. I still remember bringing him in as a newborn to school for show n’ tell and dressing him up in my Build-A-Bear’s clothes and putting on fashion shows ( best big sister right here, I know 😉 ), and now he will be entering high school…where did the time go?!
Now back to why you are really reading this post hah. In celebration to the weekend ahead and with Father’s Day approaching (next week, Sunday June 19th!) I wanted to make your gift shopping easier, for Father’s Day, but even if you’re shopping for your girlfriends, graduates, or even for yourself, by saving up to 70% at select stores!
- West Elm (up to 70% off; no code needed)
- YOOX (extra 20% off; no coded needed)
- Tibi (up to 50% off; no code needed)
- Banana Republic (up to 30% off; code: BRDAD)
- J.Crew (up to 50% off; code: SHOPEXTRA)
- Pottery Barn (up to 70% off; no code needed)
- Bloomingdale’s (up to 50% off; no code needed)
- Forever21 (up to 70% off; no code needed)
- Neiman Marcus (up to 33% off; no code needed)
- JCPenney (extra 25% off; code: GOSAVE2)
- Ted Baker (up to 50% off; no code needed)
- Ann Taylor Loft (up to 50% off; no code needed)
- Lord & Taylor (up to 30% off; code: FRIENDS)
- Farfetch (up to 60% off; no code needed)
- Old Navy (up to 25% off; code: SAVEMORE)
- Eddie Bauer (up to 30% off; code: DADS)
And if you’re looking for a more unique and personable gift for the father figure in your life, KaliLaine makes some really cute items! Read my thoughts and review on their products, here, or visit their website here!
Hope you all have an amazing Friday and Cheers to the weekend!1