Hi, Everyone! Today is my golden birthday!! Ever since I was in elementary school I patiently awaited for my golden birthday. I thought 26 was sooo old and that I would never ever reach it, haha! A golden birthday is when the day of your birthday matches the age you are turning. I wanted to explain this because Ian never heard of this and was super bummed he missed his, lol.
Anyway, I have seen this sort of post by other bloggers and thought it was super cute and a fun way for you to get to know me a little more!!
- I LOVE birthdays!!
- I don’t have a favorite type of food. It changes constantly. (Growing up, I would love [example] yogurt so my mom would buy a giant container for me to only hate yogurt just a few days later. Sorry mom!)
- I do not like the smell or taste of peanut butter.
- My favorite fruit is mango!
- I wear contacts! I am actually super blind without my contacts or glasses. Those who have tried on my glasses will agree, haha.
- I have two amazing brothers. An older one and a younger one.
- Growing up I wanted to be just like my older brother. I wore basketball jerseys to school almost every day just like him.
- I played basketball when I was little all the way throughout high school.
- There is a 96% chance I will fall asleep the first 15 minutes into watching a movie.
- Disney is still one of my favorite genres.
- Ian and I have been together for five years!!
- I have a Dachshund. When she was a puppy I was told she was a Rottweiler…
- I love to bake and cook!
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
- I am terrified of birds.
- I cannot do a summersault.
- I am obsessed with fun detailing and PeterPan collars.
- My favorite color is white.
- My favorite type of music is Jazz/Swing.
- I never liked my lips. They were always an insecurity because I thought they were too big.
- My facial expressions are very theatrical. And I can’t hide it.
- My favorite (and only candles I have) is from Anthrolpogie. They smell so divine and last a long time!
- A relaxing weekend to me consists of organizing the house.
- I love creative writing. English was always my favorite course in school. (It was actually my major in college before I switched it to design)!
- I studied abroad in Paris with my now-newly-sister-in-law!
- I carry only four things in my purse: wallet, sunglasses, keys, chapstick/lipgloss.
Whew, and there you have it! I hope you have a lovely day and I hope you enjoyed learning a few things about me!:) & I would also like to thank you again for all the lovely birthday wishes today on the Gram! Y’all are too sweet!!4