With beach days just around the corner, I thought I would share 6 of my beachy basics that I use all summer long! & keep reading to find out how you can get $10 off a new swimsuit!!
1. Cute Sunnies. Quay is one of my favorite go-to brands for cute trendy sunglasses! I am a huge fan of covering up majority of my face, so naturally I am obsessed with their oversized shades. They also come in a ton of fun designs and colors which I love incorporating into my outfits! You can find more Quay sunnies at ShopBop, Nordstrom, and Urban Outfitters.
2. “Natural” Tan. Now this is definitely not a must-have for everyone, but those of you who need a little extra help with that perfect golden glow, my absolute favorite is by St. Tropez. Specifically the ‘Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse”, or what I tell friends, “the all blue bottle”. St. Tropez has a ton of different self-tanners, but I can’t speak for the rest because I have never tried them BUT this one in particular is amazing and is something I constantly have on the shelf!!
3. Darling Swimwear. If I had to name two things that I buy way too much of throughout the summer I would have to say swimwear and ice cream..
This swimsuit pictured above is one of my recent purchases from Adore Me! I have purchased countless lingerie sets and a couple activewear pieces, so when I was informed that they just launched their new swim line I knew I had to try it! The quality is super amazing and all sets are under $50!!
And for all you beauties reading today, Adore Me has been so kind to offer you all $10 off any swimwear! Use the code: SWIMSET10 at checkout. For VIP Members only, but I highly recommend signing up!
4. Fave Lipstick. In the shade Tea & Cookies, this cream lipstick has been on repeat and a beach must-have! It’s the perfect soft pink (how it is photographed in my photos above show a more true color than what is pictured on the website). It comes in 24 different colors and is only $7!!
5. Comfy Sandals. For only $35 these Birkenstocks have quickly become my favorite! They are super lightweight, comfortable, and honestly cuter than I imagined, hah. It comes in four different colors, but I personally love how much the all white goes with!
6. Beach Bag. Not pictured above because I can’t find it at the moment (*covers eyes) but a cute tote is definitely a beachy basic that you need! Last weeks post, I talked about this summer’s most trendiest bag. Read the full post, or just scroll to the bottom where I selected a bunch of cute options perfect for summer & the beach!!
What are some of your beach basics? I would love to hear!